hello.

I have been doodling all week(just an excuse to put up some form of non-related-pic). Yes. I'm doodling and meddling with family Soh affairs. Okay, maybe they aren't really serious family problems but since im a 'Soh', its sorta correct if i over-react and make everything a giant soap opera. So now its like a Austin, Kristian and Alex. (I'm speaking metaphorically in DaysOfOurLives language.) Since Austin and Kristian are very much in love and there was once when Alex was also in love with Austin and maybe Austin also love Alex but maybe not as much but now Austin met Kristian and they are in love so Alex kinda angry and jealous so she said she has Austin's baby and she wants to get married and in the end Austin kinda did but marry a bit only cause Austin found out Alex is kinda evil so concluded Alex kinda lied so Alex quite scared went to find Austin's brother, "ugly-bug-tooth-dud" and then they sorta shagged when they were drunk then in the end had a baby then very complicated.
Something like that. Well, it seems that all i have to blog about now is family moments and sibling politics. I sleep all day and ramble to myself at night. Cause this dude ain't got a social life. So final year project dateline is drawing near. I'm happy teckchin stopped his FYP death clock msn nickname thing. I feel less frightened. But this less frightening is making me terrified. Urgh. I am pissed and hungry and I want to shop. Maybe i should put all my brooding into serious alcohol and crazy drunk boogie-ing. Its SakaeSushiWhore's birthday tomorrow. hurhurhur. Beer and disco lights, i like. Till then, i brood.
URGHHHH!!!! Okay strike. This is one of my very few wah-suddenly-no-one-to-talk-to-so-must-vaugely-confide-on-blog-moments.
Seriously people, i am pissed. Pissed with everything. Pissed of jealous Alexes and slutty Jimmys. I am angry at ant invaded kitchens and quiet midnights. I am pissed with old ladies sulking at me whenever i (finally) get a seat on MRTs. I am furious with stupid mind blocks and moody itune music. I am frustrated with spoilt going out sessions and who-the-hell-takes-a-bus moments. I am pissed with secret cold wars and stupid 'yo-yo-whats-your-flow' person. I am angry at responsibilities and slutty PHS ex-lians all around me. I am angry at singapura and stupid upcoming NS.
URGH. I need air. I want out of singapura. Please pass NS, then collect $200. On the day before yesterday, my long lost aunt adeline came over to my place and she was such a angel-mother-nice-huggy-person. Its kinda amazing she is so concerned and loving to me, based on the fact that the last time we spoke i was saying "da da" under my mom's taka cosmetics booth. She is my mom's palsy pal and fellow we-used-to-slave-for-taka mate. She is nice and rich and has a cute accent. When she was about to leave, she was saying, "Come over to Aussie! Yea?" I just responded with silent nods. Well, on the inside I was like, "OMG YES PLEASE. TAKE ME WITH YOU TAKE ME PLEASE. OH COME ON. PLEAAASSSSEEEEEE. PLS CAN LA PLS." Hmm...It is rumored we are going to Aussie in May. Then again, it might be one of Family Soh's many OMG-I-SAY-LETS-GO-TRAVEL-BUT-IN-THE-END-SAY-NO-MONEY plans. But then again, i heard aunt adeline is paying. I HEARD. Actually I would prefer Europe and watch nice Brazilian hotties but ya, i'll do anything to travel cause just going to Chi-neh is kinda sad.
VERY SAD. Omg. This is so sad. I am talking and confiding to a blog screen. I must go Mian-Ming-Hui-Shi-Guo. I miss you Kis. Call me cause i'm hot and you're not. Ok, must stop talking on blog screen im feeling pathetic. Bye.

I have been doodling all week(just an excuse to put up some form of non-related-pic). Yes. I'm doodling and meddling with family Soh affairs. Okay, maybe they aren't really serious family problems but since im a 'Soh', its sorta correct if i over-react and make everything a giant soap opera. So now its like a Austin, Kristian and Alex. (I'm speaking metaphorically in DaysOfOurLives language.) Since Austin and Kristian are very much in love and there was once when Alex was also in love with Austin and maybe Austin also love Alex but maybe not as much but now Austin met Kristian and they are in love so Alex kinda angry and jealous so she said she has Austin's baby and she wants to get married and in the end Austin kinda did but marry a bit only cause Austin found out Alex is kinda evil so concluded Alex kinda lied so Alex quite scared went to find Austin's brother, "ugly-bug-tooth-dud" and then they sorta shagged when they were drunk then in the end had a baby then very complicated.
Something like that. Well, it seems that all i have to blog about now is family moments and sibling politics. I sleep all day and ramble to myself at night. Cause this dude ain't got a social life. So final year project dateline is drawing near. I'm happy teckchin stopped his FYP death clock msn nickname thing. I feel less frightened. But this less frightening is making me terrified. Urgh. I am pissed and hungry and I want to shop. Maybe i should put all my brooding into serious alcohol and crazy drunk boogie-ing. Its SakaeSushiWhore's birthday tomorrow. hurhurhur. Beer and disco lights, i like. Till then, i brood.
URGHHHH!!!! Okay strike. This is one of my very few wah-suddenly-no-one-to-talk-to-so-must-vaugely-confide-on-blog-moments.
Seriously people, i am pissed. Pissed with everything. Pissed of jealous Alexes and slutty Jimmys. I am angry at ant invaded kitchens and quiet midnights. I am pissed with old ladies sulking at me whenever i (finally) get a seat on MRTs. I am furious with stupid mind blocks and moody itune music. I am frustrated with spoilt going out sessions and who-the-hell-takes-a-bus moments. I am pissed with secret cold wars and stupid 'yo-yo-whats-your-flow' person. I am angry at responsibilities and slutty PHS ex-lians all around me. I am angry at singapura and stupid upcoming NS.
URGH. I need air. I want out of singapura. Please pass NS, then collect $200. On the day before yesterday, my long lost aunt adeline came over to my place and she was such a angel-mother-nice-huggy-person. Its kinda amazing she is so concerned and loving to me, based on the fact that the last time we spoke i was saying "da da" under my mom's taka cosmetics booth. She is my mom's palsy pal and fellow we-used-to-slave-for-taka mate. She is nice and rich and has a cute accent. When she was about to leave, she was saying, "Come over to Aussie! Yea?" I just responded with silent nods. Well, on the inside I was like, "OMG YES PLEASE. TAKE ME WITH YOU TAKE ME PLEASE. OH COME ON. PLEAAASSSSEEEEEE. PLS CAN LA PLS." Hmm...It is rumored we are going to Aussie in May. Then again, it might be one of Family Soh's many OMG-I-SAY-LETS-GO-TRAVEL-BUT-IN-THE-END-SAY-NO-MONEY plans. But then again, i heard aunt adeline is paying. I HEARD. Actually I would prefer Europe and watch nice Brazilian hotties but ya, i'll do anything to travel cause just going to Chi-neh is kinda sad.
VERY SAD. Omg. This is so sad. I am talking and confiding to a blog screen. I must go Mian-Ming-Hui-Shi-Guo. I miss you Kis. Call me cause i'm hot and you're not. Ok, must stop talking on blog screen im feeling pathetic. Bye.

<< Home